Our client, an energy company focused on natural gas, is seeking someone for the Project Controls Manager position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Assist with Cost Processes, on an ongoing basis, including preparation, review, analysis, and distillation of various data, information, and reports to identify performance trends and establish reinforcing or corrective actions as necessary:
- Prepare / Review of FFC spreadsheets and associated graphs each month and prepare Cost dashboard for presentation to leadership team for assigned work scope.
- Prepare / Review of Value of work done and cash flow on a monthly basis and provide feedback to managing contractor.
- Prepare / Review of Trends, PDNs and follow necessary CVX MoC procedures.
- Manage interface with other functional areas and populate cost systems with required information.
- Support Contracts Group for Cost related inputs and prepare contingency requests and presentation for Senior Management.
- Provide cost input to monthly cost report.
- Assist with quarterly, midyear and annual Work Plan & Budget updates.
- Assist with Cost review, analysis and other adhoc exercises as required.
- Assist with cost risk analysis and provide necessary inputs to various stakeholders.
- Assist with assurance activities, reconciliation, close out and lessons learned activities.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience in major capital projects. Preferably with Owner's team.
- Strong Project Controls Skills and exposure to Project Controls Systems.
- Strong Computer skills - MS office applications (e.g. excel)
- Analysis and problem solving
- Communications, written and oral
- Accuracy/precision of work product/attention to detail
- Timeliness/ability to meet deadlines & changing priorities
- Team player