Airswift, working with a leading O&G operator, is seeking a Project Controls Specialist to work within their facilities in Detroit, MI.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Performs all cost control and estimating functions relating to Construction, small and mid-sized Capital Projects. Works with the staff project controls group to maintain consistent reporting.
- Perform as the project controls/ cost control representative for the Construction Team
- Perform in a lead cost control role for the Construction Team
- Prepare weekly reports for the Construction Team
- Develop Project Estimates and variances to budget by Expense type
- Prepare all cost forecasts for each individual project
- Manage the hiring and rental plan process
- Create all charge numbers and Project ID's
- Create and Maintain charge matrix for the team
- Create entries in Cost system for all lump sum and plug figures
- Provide final cost allocation breakdown to PC Supervisor
- Work with Capital and TAPIT WHSE to resolve material issues
- Work with the warehouse to provide accurate material forecasts
- Provides updates to management as required
- Monitor growth / contingency drawdown during execution
- Provide final cost allocation breakdown
- Review and approve invoices as required
- Monitors actual earned value, productivity, direct/ indirect ratios, etc.
- Communicate with Accounting to close out month for TA and Misc. accruals
- 5+ years of Project Controls experience within an O&G environment
- Spotfire preferred
- Drive for Results
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Work Standards