Airswift, working with a leading operator, is seeking a Project Controls Specialist to work within their facilities in Oklahoma City.
Currently seeking a Project Controls Specialist to develop and implement a project cost management system and ticketing system. The successful candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience associated with project cost analysis and reporting, budget development and tracking, general data management and software implementation.
- Develop and prepare monthly cost reports for all capital and expense projects to include dashboards, cash flows, cost reports, and variance analysis
- Perform month-end close and reporting duties
- Coordinate monthly cost review sessions with senior management team
- Manage and track budgets, commitments, forecasts, accruals, changes and cost reporting
- Assist with the annual budget preparation and periodic forecasts
- Establish cost baselines for construction projects
- Verify Invoice and PO coding and track the status of active JO/PO's
- Perform the role of AFE Coordinator which includes submitting and tracking all AFE requests for projects
- Develop, maintain, monitor & manage work flow processes for overall cost management system
- Develop standard cost reporting templates.
- Perform the role of Coordinator which includes
- Utilize current email system for notifications to track all ticket progress.
- Ticket count ranges from ~5 a day to a peak of 20 a day
- Develop new tracking system/software to replace current email system.
- Clear or distribute tickets to maintenance personnel if no company owner infrastructure exists in the area
- Utilize company GIS mapping system to verify infrastructure locations
- Work with maintenance team to develop best practices and processes
- Ensure company process complies with all aspects of the Okie811 regulations (http://www.okie811.org/how-it-works/the-law/)
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years Project Controls experience.
Computer Skills: Microsoft office specifically Excel, SAP, Spotfire
Certifications: None required.
Job ID: BH 1084006