Project Manager/Project Coordinator, Integrated Management System
Responsibilities / Job Description:
- Manage cross-functional initiatives, utilizing disciplined project management, across operations to support management system implementation and sustainment
- Collaborate with management system stakeholders on the assessment of their effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify and prioritize innovative solutions and continual improvement opportunities that focus on reducing risk, enhance safety, increase productivity, and reduce cost
- Responsible for the development, implementation and support of business processes and procedures, manuals and facilitating and executing on the annual documentation review process
- Perform additional duties or special assignments for the team as required to support the continual improvement of the Integrated Management System
- Strong conceptual/strategic thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior relationship building skills
- Ability to drive change and results with organization wide impact
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated experience in managing multiple schedules and deliverables in a short period of time.
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data management
- Post-secondary education in business, engineering or related discipline
- 4-7 years experience in a project management, facilitation or management system role in an energy or operational related environment
· Management system development/implementation experience - eg. ISO, Quality, Six Sigma, EHS
- Project management experience working against clear project plans and communicating status and outcomes
- Experience in process improvement, process documentation, process mapping, data analysis and reporting
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) to a wide variety of people, including employees, all levels of management, and regulators for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven analytical experience with the ability to conduct data analysis and generate both insights and recommendations
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment by establishing working relationships with internal stakeholders and external peer groups
· PMP or related certification preferred.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies (Federal, ON).