Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for ensuring the project is executed in compliance with applicable codes, specifications, and design drawings.
- Responsible for identifying potential costs savings throughout execution.
- Responsible for resolving RFIs pertaining to discipline, escalating issues to internal and external Engineering team as needed.
- Engineering or Construction background
- Minimum of 5-10 years project management experience serving Oil & Gas Industry
- Pipeline experience is an asset
- Field construction and/or Pile experience a plus