Assignment Scope: Assignment Description: This Anchorage based, full-time position resides in NS Integrated Operations and primarily supports our operations managed pipeline repair and replacement projects. This position is key to leading these projects from project creation through to interfacing with field execution crews. Typical responsibilities will include creating cost estimates, creating and reviewing design requests, creating field design packages (technical drawing markups), interfacing with field execution crews, and communicating project information to multiple work groups residing in Anchorage and on the North Slope. Ideal schedule is 1 week in town, 1 week on the slope, 1 week off. Schedule is negotiable.
* Assists the Project Team in planning and organizing day-to-day project activities.
* Supports administration of the project teams and the coordination of activities between project locations.
* Assists in organizing and controlling project work to ensure that all project objectives are being met with regard to safety, environment, cost, schedule, work environment, and quality.
* Ensures that all decisions and activities within the various project teams support the project's objectives and priorities.
* Prepares and gives presentations on project issues.
* Assists Project Control in the preparation of cost estimates.
* Obtains all necessary approvals for planned work.
* Monitor progress, manpower, and budget.
* Keeps team members informed on Project progress and developments.
* Monitors project document development and project change and variation orders.
* Promotes knowledge sharing and contribute to good communication and cooperation with Management and key individuals.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.