Our client is looking for a Project Lead to work within our clients' facilities in Anchorage, AK.
Basic Purpose / Accountabilities:
- Manage individual projects within the GKA and WNS Small Project Portfolio.
- Develop, communicate, and gain alignment on project execution strategies and plans.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all assigned projects.
- Achieve project budget and schedule targets within acceptable ranges.
- Track and forecast cost on all projects using CPAI systems.
- Effectively communicate with the NS Planners about upcoming projects for field execution.
- Effectively hand off project responsibilities to the North Slope Planners once the design is complete, materials are on order and the installation timing is agreed.
- Communicate the project budget, schedule and key milestones to the extended project team to enable team members to provide technical input and assistance at appropriate times without rework or inefficiencies. (Discipline Engineering, Operations, etc.).
Education / Requirements:
- Application of project management fundamentals to deliver projects
- PMP Certification Desirable but not required
- Specific Oil and Gas Project Management Experience preferred
- 5+ years of oil and gas industry experience
- MS Office Skills required