Title: Project Logistic Manager
Reporting: Project Manager
* Location - Aktau, Kazakhstan
* 5/2 fulltime schedule
* Short term business trips may be required
Key objectives: To support the Project's logistics by providing hands-on on-site logistics management.
* Ownership of project pipe yards (keeping clean, organized, numbered, end caps management, etc.)
* Coordination of incoming inspection of bare pipe (together with QC)
* Shipment planning
* Pipe traceability at the pipe yards
* Coordination of shipments of coated single joints to the client by trucks
* Coordination of shipments of double-joints to the client by rail cars
* Coordination of coated pipe receipt at client's site
* Optimize logistics processes and procedures to fit company and clients' requirements.
* Implement Track and Trace pipe control system
* Organize internal logistics to optimize supply of bare pipes for coating, offload of coated pipes at the pipe yard
* Close coordination with intermediary pipe storage at contractor's site
* Apply best practices to comply with the requirements, improve pipe handling and storage
* Recommend and implement action plans to avoid damages of pipes and coatings during internal logistics and shipment
* Investigate and resolve customer and shipment complaints.
* At least 5 years' experience in logistics/shipment with international company in Kazakhstan
* Bachelor's degree in logistics or a related field (business, supply chain, customs, finance)
* Skilled in various applications to include: MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, e-mail * Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and prepare reports
* Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Russian is a must, Kazakh is plus