Our client, a major company within the O&G services industry, is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities in Houston, TX.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the organization and their clients.
The Project Manager is responsible for schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for their respective projects which is inclusive of monitoring teams to ensure all project goals and objectives are met.
- Ensure safety, quality, constructability and operability are at the forefront of all projects
- Obtain a thorough understanding of and enforce the company's Management System, standard manuals, procedures, tools and forms.
- Develop and implement Project Management systems that will become a part of the company's offering to clients.
- Support business development activities by establishing project execution credibility with customers and by leading development of proposals for new work.
- Identify and establish relationships with strategically important clients
- Coordinate completion of ongoing services and identify and develop opportunities to grow work scope
- Manage multi-discipline, multi-office resources for proposal development and project execution
- Control & monitor the progress, cost, schedule and overall performance of proposals and projects
- "Hands-on" involvement in management of strategically important projects
- Construction Management background
- LNG background
- 15+ years of experience in related role
- Strong project management experience, preferably in the oil & gas sector specifically petrochemical, refining, midstream and/or LNG
- Previous EPC/EPCM experience is required
- Multi-discipline experience: knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines (process, civil/structural, instrumentation, electrical, mechanical, piping)
- Working knowledge of planning and control methods