Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for construction safety, regulatory compliance, quality, cost and schedule.
- Responsible for resolving all commercial and construction issues and disputes with the construction contractor.
- Responsible for ensuring the approved change management process is followed by the Contractor and Site Inspection staff.
- Accountable for project turnover and project closeout.
- Engineering or Construction background
- Minimum of 15 - 20 years project management experience serving Oil & Gas Industry
Pipeline experience is an asset