Our client, a chemical company, is seeking a Project Manager I to work within their facilities in Alvin, TX.
This person will be responsible for providing Project Management of Capital Projects up to $10MM.
- Lead definition of project, scope development, and front-end engineering in support of the project objectives
- Lead multi-discipline project teams, including company and contract personnel, in resolution of technical and commercial issues
- Prepare and implement project execution plans and develop cost effective contracting strategies
- Accountable for project cost and schedule controls, project reporting and obtaining funding for projects
- Identify, analyze, and manage risk on projects
- Prepare and implement project execution plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical field or relevant years of experience in the field
- Experience in the engineering industry as a project engineer/Manager.