Airswift is seeking a Project Manager to work on a contract assignment with a possibility of going direct in a few years for our client in San Ramon, CA.
- Facilitate entire spectrum of Diversity & Inclusion education materials, on demand.
- Mentors and /or trains other facilitators.
- SME on Diversity & Inclusion Learning methodology, acting as a consultant to the enterprise.
- Leads strategic research into new D&I trends and industry best practices.
- Provides leadership and advisory input to multiple educations programs.
- Package D&I educations materials/tools that support the strategy, including partnering with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Support Diversity & Inclusion Learning Strategy, including the development of D&I education materials that mature our inclusive culture journey.
- Identify strategic D&I education opportunities across enterprise.
- Position requires effective relationship management skills with internal & external diversity leaders.
- 5+ years of Project management experience
- Experience with Ariba
- Education or experience in learning and development preferred
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner both orally and in writing. Listens carefully and asks questions to understand the views, concerns and comments of others.
- Influencing Skills - Ability to be able to get things done through people not directly reporting to the position. Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies.
- Strategy Deployment - Involves entire organization in developing strategies and plans. Evaluates external opportunities and threats. Integrates input from customers.
- Customer Focus - Clearly identifies the work groups and organizations customers. Builds and maintains good relations with customers. Promotes understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
- Change Management - able to support a broad range of activities and approaches which motivate individual and group behavior change
- SharePoint intermediate/advanced user
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.