Our client, a major company in the Midstream segment is seeking a Project Manager to be a part of their team in Nashville, TN for a 12-months assignment.
This Project Manager is expected to have background working with multiple stakeholders and overseeing multiple projects. They should have strong analytical skills and pipeline integrity experience.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, and updates monthly for Integrity Maintenance Crew (IMC) (both capital and expense budgets)
- Prepare, manages, and forecasts the IMC annual operating budget
- Contract Management
- Develop detailed scope of work and special instructions for contracts
- Identify and processes change orders for contractors when necessary
- Monitor contract spend
- Project Execution
- Obtain Scope of Work from subject matter experts/engineers on IMC projects
- Enter Permits and Track Permit Status in environmental and construction database
- Prepare dig packages in the field for Chief Inspectors
- Project Documentation
- Manage documentation for compliance with regulatory, company, and business requirements.
- Stakeholder / Relationships
- Work closely with Team Lead Operations Construction, Area Operations, Inspectors to understand plan and schedule for work performed by IMC
- Work cross-functionally with other functional groups including, Operational Compliance, Administration Services, Pipeline Integrity Engineering, and Supply Chain