Major responsibilities are listed but not limited to the following duties:
- Successfully overseeing a project through design and execution. Ability to foresee risks and recognize scope creep and mitigate and be proactive
- Effectively managing engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning, while maintaining customer communications and satisfaction.
- Responsible for contract compliance, cost, schedule performance, forecasting, submittals, technical drawings, quality, regulatory conformity, claims, cost recovery, and client relations.
- Lead regular team meetings. Stakeholder management and identification as well as coaching and development of project team members
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related study.
- Hydro Power Plant experience preferred
- 7 - 15+ years experience managing complex projects in a heavy industrial environment.
- Experience with developing and managing intricate schedules, projecting and controlling costs.
- Computers skills required are Primavera P6, MS Projects and MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to oversee project execution and administration, coordinate field personnel, effect cost recovery, and handle technical submittals, manuals, and drawings.
- Proven success in customer/vendor relations.