The Project Manager will be responsible the delivery of the large-scale wind farm projects from receipt of the project approval through to the completion of construction and handover to the Asset Management team.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS WIND EXPERIENCE.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager (Wind) on behalf of our client.
Rota- Residential in Melbourne with trips to site.
- Provide technical support for the design, construction, or commissioning of wind farm projects.
- Prepare wind project documentation, including diagrams or layouts.
- Our Personality Test will show you your top career choices
- Review or evaluate proposals or bids to make recommendations regarding awarding of contracts.
- Manage wind project costs to stay within budget limits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
- Manage site assessments or environmental studies for wind fields.
- Update schedules, estimates, forecasts, or budgets for wind projects.
- Supervise the work of subcontractors or consultants to ensure quality and conformance to specifications or budgets.
- Preparation of all weekly and monthly report.
- Contract management
- Lead or support negotiations involving tax agreements or abatements, power purchase agreements, land use, or interconnection agreements.
- Provide verbal or written project status reports to project teams, management, subcontractors, customers, or owners.
- Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
- Develop scope of work for wind project functions, such as design, site assessment, environmental studies, surveying, or field support services.
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
- Post construction (post practical completion):
- Reviewing completion of punch list items,
- Undertaking final inspection
- Draft asset management plans and procedures
- Providing effective hand over to asset manager
- Project management qualification (PMI or equivalent)
- Project management experience working on wind farm projects.
- Good understanding of construction methodologies
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be contacted by 15th March 2018.