Our client, a leader in oil and gas exploration and development, is seeking someone for a Project Planner position to work within their facilities located in the Kuparuk site at the North Slope, Alaska.
- Responsible for developing project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
- Attends project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and schedules.
- Establishes, monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress of project work plan and calendar.
- Tracks the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes positive and constructively.
- Assesses risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
- Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
- Ability to work on a 14/14 rotation