Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Project Planner to be based in their offices in Tbilisi, Georgia. The position is offered with an initial 3 month contract, 6 week on / 2 week off rotation, nett of local tax day rate with accommodation and travel provided.
As Project Planner you'll be responsible for preparing and maintaining detailed plans and progress on behalf of the project.
- Expert user of Primavera Contractor and Microsoft Project Professional planning tools software
- Generate weekly and monthly project reports
- Assist project engineers and managers in preparing schedules
- Develop and maintain schedule templates
- Acts as a key person in development and maintenance of project planning and scheduling
- Provide plans and schedules to the project managers to a deadline
- Provide reports as instructed by the project managers and the contract
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally will be familiar with the oil and gas industry in particular with the construction and commissioning and decommissioning of onshore / offshore pipelines.
- Proven experience as an expert user of Primavera Contractor and Microsoft Project Professional planning tools software.