Our client, a major independent global energy company, is seeking someone for the Project Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in San Antonio, TX.
- Work closely with Project Facility Leads and Engineers to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of projects using P6
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master program schedule, base lining, status tracking, performance measurement baseline Budget at Completion (BAC), Cost Performance Index (CPI), Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Estimate at Completion (EAC), and Estimate to Complete (ETC),
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, milestone charts and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority based resource allocations, performance variances and to support cost/integration
- Assist with variance analysis, time impact analysis and evaluation of construction schedule architecture
- Resource loading using budgeted project dollars for cash flow forecasting
- Perform gap analysis activities to identify and document any possible plan gaps as well as provide creative solutions for resource leveling purposes
- Supports the portfolio management team in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting of projects/programs, including dashboard maintenance.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed.
- Work in collaboration with Project/Program Management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Schedule estimating through elicitation of stakeholders to capture estimations of new work, updated actuals, and remaining work.
- Prior experience preparing project performance reports by considering earned value, planned budget, actuals and accruals
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other projects events
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (P6 or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures regarding scheduling conflicts/changes
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews
- Oil & Gas experience
- Resource loading schedule experience will be required
- Primavera P6 experience will be required
- Cost and reporting experience are a plus