Airswift, working with a leading Operator, is seeking a Project Controls Analyst to work within their facilities in Denver, Co.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
The candidate will be responsible for providing cost and schedule support/analysis to asset and project teams. The applicant would preferably have Project Controls experience in both cost and planning and must excel in a collaborative team environment. Proficient level of experience working in Primavera (P6) essential to carry out duties. Experience with Prism highly preferred.
- 5+ years Project Controls Experience
- Primavera P6 experience in an Oil & Gas, Engineering and / or Construction environment
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Experience with MS Access a plus
- Extensive experience integrating schedules and projects controls tools using database applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in Unconventional Oil & Gas industry a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Management, IT, Construction, or related subject
- Proficient in creating MS Excel macros, advanced MS Access processes or VBA programs
- Advanced Primavera P6 knowledge including experience in resource planning
- Oil & Gas Experience
- Prepare and administer schedule components associated with assigned areas of responsibility utilizing Primavera (P6)
- Calculate timely and accurate monthly accruals and forecasts prior to period close
- Lead project planning and schedule review meetings with stakeholders (engineers, superintendents, and foreman)
- Perform and communicate analysis to understand activity criticality, acceleration opportunities, and constraints
- Schedule activities in a multiple constraint environment where sequence is often driven by resource availability, operational constraints, and priority instead of logic.
- Interact with both internal and external teams (Vendors, Contractors, Land, Supply Chain, Planning, Drilling/Completions, PMs, CMs, Commissioning) to develop and maintain realistic project schedules
- Identification of scheduling constraints and development of solutions to model those constraints in order to improve schedule forecasting.
- Use schedule and associated resource demand to help forecast capital cost and contractor demand
- Work with team to optimize the field schedule
- Communicate schedules and key metrics to E&P & Midstream teams, external stakeholders, and contractors
- Provide estimating, budgeting, and forecasting support to the project team and assist management with annual asset budget preparation and presentations
- Provide Earned Value Management (EVM) calculations and analysis
- Promote Project Management/Services guidelines and standards
- Active meeting participant and occasionally facilitates project or peer meetings
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management, IT, Construction or related subject strongly preferred
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
PMP or similar certification a plus
This position in not eligible for domestic relocation
The percentage of travel for this position is 0-10%
Vacancy ID: BH1087691