Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Project Support Analyst to work in their facilities located in Troy, Michigan.
The Project Support Analyst (PSA) is responsible for general project administration, document preparation and control, project specific application administration, status reporting and other pertinent responsibilities as directed by the Project Manager. The Project Support Analyst will partner with the project team and functional groups to ensure the flow of documents and records are managed and controlled in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; secondary education in administration from a recognized institution and experience preferred
- Natural gas industry/construction experience preferred;
- Knowledge of budgeting, construction and maintenance practices and procedures preferred
- Leadership skills; exhibits the behaviors valued in the organization; works to develop these skills in others
- Demonstrated knowledge and Project Management skills (analytical and organizational); works to develop these skills in others
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to quickly assess and make sound decisions; helps other team members to develop these skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Core competencies needed: Adaptability; Building trust; Decision making; Building partnerships; Facilitating Change; Demonstrated sense of urgency and execution
- Ability to work independently and supervise others
- Ability to resolve problems and make effective business decisions; driving value added results
- Knowledge of FERC process strongly preferred
- Ability to work well with all levels of Company and contract personnel to facilitate the accomplishment of objectives