Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company, is seeking a Senior P Card Administrator to work on a contract within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Provide exceptional customer service in handling general/standard Tier 1 corporate cardholder/traveler/travel arranger inquiries, providing assistance to those experiencing problems and issues with card transactions, travel arrangements or expense claim processing.
- Catalogue calls and issues in the case management system
- Assist employees in reconciling past due balances by reviewing online credit card statements and expense reports.
- Assist employees in disputing duplicate and fraudulent charges with credit card providers.
- Receive and process corporate card applications, checking for correctness and completeness.
- Report lost/stolen corporate credit cards to credit card providers.
- Update employee information in credit card provider sites i.e., address updates and cancelling corporate cards of terminated employees.
- Work closely with the iExpense System Administrator and Accounts Payable departments in investigating payment errors, and locating missing receipt packages.
- Assist the Corporate Card Analyst in the preparation of email notifications to employees with unexpensed transactions, delinquent accounts and credit card cash withdrawals.
- Managing the P card analyst, who is the support staff of the program
- Facilitates the application and training process for cardholders
- Resolves P Card related issues with cardholders
- Works with accounts payable to ensure payment to P Card provider
- Update and maintain P Card policies and procedures
- Reviews and takes corrective action on monthly GL account validation exception reports
- Assists internal audit during P Card program audits
- Distribute regular P Card communications to cardholders, and implement P Card program to business units that do not currently have one.
- Assists in the improvement and other projects as needed to corporate shared services.
- Deliver cost savings and compliance with corporate goals.
- Interface with Legal Department to review and enhance the contracting process.
- Develop and mentor staff to build bench strength supporting company growth.
- Responsible for direct management of team, including budgets, staffing issues, resource allocation, and vendor relationships.
- Conducts employee performance reviews, coaching and mentoring, and career development.
- Other supporting duties as requested.
- Previous experience with credit card programs, travel programs, banking, call center/customer service considered an asset.
- Strong PC skills, particularly a strong knowledge of various computer software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and vendor online applications (e.g. Amex@Work, BMO Online).
- Previous experience with Oracle iExpense or other expense management systems would be a definite asset.
- Must have project management experience