Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a QHSE Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro
The QHSE Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the improvement of the standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. Also, to provide direction and guidance to the management team and employees on QHSE issues within the workplace.
- Developing and maintaining emergency preparedness
- Advising /supervising various operational teams on HSE performances.
- Preparation and maintenance of an HSE safety culture
- Analyze HSE metrics and KPI's in order to advise on emerging risks or others area of concerns.
- Support of Rig Intake & start-up operating practice
- Participate in incident investigations and associated reports to determine roots causes and develop corrective actions
- Education: Diploma Superior technician or degree in Engineering (Science, HSE related preferred)
- Brazilian Safety Technician Diploma appreciated
- Working knowledge of Brazilian specific regulations (ANP, IBAMA, NR's…)
- Experience:10 years in oil business with proven track record in HSE, including working with O&G operators
- Computer Skills: Incident Command System (ICS), MAESTRO, Incident Management Team (IMT)
- Other Skills: Fluent English and Portuguese