Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and maintain an overall Quality Management System for Program FEED, Project FEED and EPC phases of the Project.
- Contribute to the comprehensive integration and support of all quality activities during all phases of the project.
- Participate in the development and review of project-specific quality requirements of all contractor bid packages, requisitions, purchase orders and inspection activities including materials and equipment requirements and in all evaluation and qualification activities.
- Monitor, assess and report on the Project Quality Management Systems of all project members including Owners, Licensors, Project Management Contractors (PMC's) and EPCs to ensure adequacy and effectiveness.
- Record, report and track all issues identified as a result of all monitoring activities including inspections, testing and assessments performed both internally and external to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Review Contractor quality plan(s) and assessment and management review schedules and results.
- Ensure all inspectors are suitably qualified for assigned inspection activities.
- Ensure review of manufacturing special processes as specified in applicable contract requirements.
- Review Inspection Assignment Packages and ensure source inspections at vendor shops are performed in accordance with approved inspection and test plans (ITP) of purchase orders.
- Review inspection reports and communicate results to affected parties as required.
- Participate in Contractor internal assessments and perform Contractor external assessments.
- Identify, communicate and participate in resolution of issues resulting from all review, monitoring and assessment activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline & or Membership of the Institute for Quality Assurance (IQA/MIQA) with a minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control in a manufacturing/fabrication environment and/or on construction projects in the oil and gas and/or petrochemical industries.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable international/national standards and codes including quality management system (ISO 9001:2008 - & or ISO/TS 29001) requirements
- IRCA registered Auditor Qualification