Our client, an international Chemical Company are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based on their Project site in Alsace, France. The position is offered with a renewable 12 month contract and negotiable all-inclusive rate.
As Contract Engineer you'll be Drafting Contracts for the Subsea scope of the project.
- Review of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials and ensuring these are understood and represented in contractors work scope
- Quantity tracking & Cost analysis of construction work, non-conformance and change orders
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Measure and value the work done on the construction site ensuring it complies to the unit rates/Lump Sum contracts
- Analysing completed work & quantities validating to issued IFC drawings and validating payments can be made
- Auditing Engineering Construction team to ensure upcoming work is allocated correctly to contractors
- Construction site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Extensive experience within Quantity surveying / Contract Administration on Petrochemical, Chemical or Refinery projects.
- Experience gained in a Contract auditing role and has specific experience in Piping, scaffolding, Electrical/instrument disciplines.
- Fluent in French and English