Our client, a major company within the LNG segment is seeking a Real Estate Analyst to work on an open-ended assignment wihin their facilities in Houston, TX.
This Real Estate Analyst is expected to support staff throughout the organization providing financial data and analysis to support the Facilities Team in the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of the annual operating and capital budgets.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Read and interpret commercial lease agreements for Office Space and Facilities leases
- Assist in the development of budgets for existing Office Space and Facilities leases
- Develop historical expense reports and forecast budgets for Office Space and Facilities leases
- Act as a liaison between multiple businesses to build out a financial database, create adhoc reports and manage other projects to improve corporate effectiveness
- Prepare detailed financial analyses and write formal responses to special servicer inquiries related to asset performance
- Prepare property analyses and assist with monthly portfolio reports
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- 5+ year's previous experience in association with Office Space and Facilities leases
- Experience in preparing budgets and budget forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation and very detail oriented