Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a recruiter to work within their facilities located in Houston, Texas.
You will provide guidance on sourcing options to ensure the most effective and cost-efficient approach for external hiring and providing coaching regarding all phases of recruiting including: development of job descriptions, behavior-based interviewing, negotiations of salary, closing candidates to offer acceptance, etc.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Participating in strategic staffing meetings and provides recruiting expertise and guidance as needed.
- Developing a working knowledge of the client's businesses.
- Maintaining knowledge of internal and external recruiting practices, including competitive practices in and out of the energy industry and trends in supply and demand for client base.
- Counselling management on the application of Affirmative Action goal data during recruiting process.
- Participating in special projects as needed.
- Keeping supervisor abreast of significant items of interest relative to recruitment activities.
- Mentoring Corporate Recruiters, Staffing Coordinators and Interns dedicated to both internal and external recruitment and staffing. Providing coaching, counsel, and direction to team members to ensure execution of assignments.
- Acting as a process champion responsible for the maintenance and continual process improvement of work processes.
- Appling advanced knowledge of applicant tracking systems to perform the various stages of full life cycle recruiting such as job postings, candidate sourcing, generating offer letters and on-boarding candidates.
- Using advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques to identify top talent and achieve lowest cost per hire.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Proven experience in the recruitment of oil and gas professionals
- Proficient in managing and utilizing an applicant tracking system
- In depth knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelors Degree
- High volume recruitment experience
- Experience using Success Factors Recruiting ATS
- Experience in a full life cycle corporate recruiting environment supporting the Oil and Gas/Energy industry