Our client, one of the leading energy infrastructure companies, is seeking someone for a Recruitment Consultant position to work within their facilities located in Charleston, WV.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiting Consultant manages the full cycle recruitment process to ensure the company has the talent needed to execute its' business strategy. This role will support recruitment for technicians and field operations roles.
We're looking for people who are passionate about seeing others succeed; this encompasses the leaders, teams and communities we serve. After all, our group is the entry point for all employees to flourish inside and outside our company. This comes with an intense focus on delivering a memorable experience for both our business leaders and candidates.
We believe in a one team philosophy so we foster personal connections, take advantage of combined perspectives, wear multiple hats, and are enthusiastic to learn and grow new skills with one another.
- Strategic sourcing skills - continually seek new sourcing options to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through market research and continuous relationship management.
- Candidate centric approach - exceed candidate expectations by guiding candidates through our selection process; maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process including dispositioning unsuccessful candidates
- Relationship orientation - understand the value of client service and consistently delivering quality to all stakeholders both internal and external
- Screening and interviewing- strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a slate of candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Analysis - identify trends based on applicant demographics and funnel metrics to recommend solutions for efficiency gains without compromising hiring quality or stakeholder experience
- Continuous improvement - suggest process improvements to create efficiencies and develop best practices
- Relevant post-secondary degree;
- 5 or more years of recent experience in recruiting role
- Strategic sourcing of candidates utilizing social media and online tools, referrals and data mining
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and client relationships.
- 5 years experience with an online applicant tracking system, preferably SAP Success Factors
- Understanding of US employment laws and applicable practices
- Experience with behavioral interviewing, probing and assessment methodologies
- Strong communications skills, organizational and negotiation skills