Our client, one of the leading energy infrastructure companies, is seeking someone for a Recruitment Coordinator position to work within their facilities located in downtown Houston, TX.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator supports the Recruiting Consultants to ensure the company has the talent needed to execute its' business strategy. This location of this position is downtown Houston, Texas.
- Exceptional customer experience - exceed candidate expectations by guiding candidates through our selection process; maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process including dispositioning unsuccessful candidates
- Screening - review applications to assess candidates' appropriateness for the current role and broader employment at the company
- Scheduling - manage both phone and onsite interview logistics for candidates and hiring leaders
- Logistics - ensure interview locations are reserved, communicated and candidates are welcomed for onsite interviews as appropriate
- Drafting - collect key details of offers and job postings; post, monitor and close jobs per the sourcing strategy
- Data Integrity - track and move candidates in the recruitment process utilizing the applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors
- Analysis - analyze candidate experience surveys, applicant demographics and funnel metrics to recommend solutions for efficiency gains without compromising hiring quality or stakeholder experience
- Continuous improvement - suggest process improvements to create efficiencies and develop best practices
- Post-secondary degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or recruiting coordinator role
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources, specifically coordination is a bonus
- 1-2 years of direct involvement in sensitive matters, maintain confidentiality of information and documents is a bonus
- 1-year hands on experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Success Factors is a bonus