Regional Sales Manager
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest client (Oilfield Service Company) is looking for "Regional Sales Manager "
Location: Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Responsible for developing the market by building a strong customer base and converting the known potential into contracts.
- Take responsibility for revenue growth and establish sales targets within the territory. Reach and exceed sales goals, manage expenses and assist manager with territory reports and forecast.
- Take overall sales responsibility for all markets within defined region.
- Generate customer requirements through sales visits and close customer contact, actively visit the larger end-user accounts and any prospect identified
- Grow sales within existing Clients and generate additional sales growth / profit through the identification and development of new Clients Assist and issue professional, technical quotations and maximizing margin.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Assist Area agent offices in their sales effort by active participation in carrying out presentations, seminars, etc to promote sales of offerings of the company.
- Some exposure to a site environment may be required.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date market database including competitor activity and become an active member of local industry recognized bodies.
- Travel within the region and elsewhere as required.
- Report regularly on opportunities, current quotation status and expected orders and to use this information for a proper forecast.
- Provide appropriate reporting e.g. (score card, visit reports etc.).
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that opportunities for product and market development are identified and actioned.
- Follow any reasonable instruction given by the Manager.
- Participate in improvement activities to ensure the smooth flow of systems and information and to eliminate waste in all processes.
- Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent Company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
- Technical Service industry sales required
- Product sales experience would be a plus
- Relevant Technical Degree (BSc) or Commercial Degree
- Languages: English - essential fluent oral & written, other languages are benefit
- Engineering or operational background (at least 3 years).
- Relationship builder.
- Good presentation skills.
- Specialist industry experience (vertical markets).
- Worked within a large organization, preferably $100M+.
- Positive attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record in sales.