Airswift is hiring for a Regulatory Analyst/Specialist!
- Completes the preparation of correspondence, filing and obtainment of permit applications to meet drilling, completion and production activity schedules
- In depth knowledge and understanding DOT, Regulatory, and compliance standards
- Coordinates PHA process with operations, engineering and other departments.
- Sets up, organizes and maintains appropriate filing systems
- Maintains contact and communication with related agencies as necessary for the permitting process, rule interpretation and applications
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of routine permit progress reports
- Coordinate Operations compliance with all permit stipulations and conditions of approval
- Transmits and tracks various documents to counties, state agencies and federal agencies for recording and approval
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team to compile information necessary for completion of permit applications
- Perform all other duties as assigned
A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate with regulatory subject matter experts, site leadership, and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Tenacity to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Government experience is preferred
- Experience managing complex subject matter communications.
- Proven ability to apply systems thinking and continuous improvement concepts.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively to resolve issues not covered by existing policies.
Generous pay, benefits, and relocation packages offered as needed
Qualifed candidates are encouraged to apply!