The Regulatory Compliance Advisor will be responsible for managing the regulatory compliance process across planning, projects and the operational phases for our Client, the role will be offered on a 12 month contract basis - Commencing Immediately. Ideally to be able to make a July Start Date
About the Role:
- Provide support, professional direction and advice in the implementation of the Manager of Regulatory Compliance Process
- Manage regulatory interfaces between operating assets and Projects to minimise potential non-compliances
- Provide regulatory compliance management information in support of effective decision making
- Support the business in regulator engagements
The role will influence key stakeholders across Assets, Business Units and Functions for both Development and Operations Division, with Functional support provided by the Central Compliance Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement and drive conformance with the Manage Regulatory Compliance Process within the Development Planning, Projects and Operate phases
- Provide Development, Project and Asset Managers with expert advice to enable their compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Produce deliverables for each opportunity and asset described within the Manage Regulatory Compliance Process / OMF.
- Actively manage the regulatory compliance risk across the value stream and ensure required Regulatory Authorisations are identified, tracked, obtained and complied with.
- Communicate changes in regulations and government agencies to internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Liaise with primary regulators to ensure business awareness of legislative changes, inspection themes, focus areas and expectations.
- Ensure consistent advice during asset/project interfaces with regulators to ensure a coordinated response to queries.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory approvals processes, including attaining approvals in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to interpret between expressed legal requirements and the businesses ability to comply and demonstrate compliance.
- Prior industry or legal background and understanding of legislation relevant to petroleum activities.
- A practical understanding of relevant legislative frameworks.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining strong relationships within a company, across multiple clients
- Experience in interfacing with regulators and senior management.
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical or commercial discipline related to the resource industry (e.g. engineering, HSE, commercial, legal) or extensive experience (5-10 years).
- +5 years working in the resources industry, preferable the oil and gas industry.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. If you would like a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant - Abigail Aitken on (08) 6318 1190