Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Reliability Engineer in Edmonton, Alberta. This is a full-time, 1-year contract with the potential for extension.
- Perform reliability analysis for the company's assets using existing tools (ERA, Python, MatLab, @Risk). This includes hands-on application of existing reliability models (e.g. Monte Carlo simulations, Bayesian Network, Fault Tree, Decision Tree) for integrity and non-integrity threats.
- Perform more detailed investigations for lines/segments/features do not meet integrity reliability targets following existing processes.
- Address stakeholders' requests including problem definition, data collection, application of standard assessment techniques, and communication of results. Support more senior team members for complex requests that exceed standard processes.
- Participate in the documentation and effective communication of methodology, results, limitations, etc. to internal and external stakeholders for standard assessments.
- Provide guidance to more junior staff members or external consultants to support project tasks.
- Support continuous improvement of different assessment tools and techniques through: Researching relevant literature; Collecting relevant data for feasibility analysis and system-wide analysis; propose improvement ideas for better data accuracy and data quality; Assisting with the automation and improvement of existing models.
- Support the development and maintenance of processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- Support the generation of industry publications and technical reports.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from PI Reliability team members to support department objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Engineer in Training (registered with APEGA)
- Working experience with Python, ERA, MatLab and @Risk (asset)
- Analytical background with a strong interest/knowledge in statistics