Our Client is one of Australia's most sought-after employers, and we currently looking for a Revenue Accountant to join this highly successful and competent team, providing support across revenues, trade and miscellaneous Accounts Receivables
- Compilation of monthly Revenue Report and reconciliation of sales-related customer and vendor accounts
- Support to Joint Venture Accountants during month end including but not limited to accruals, reconciliations, overhead, and balance sheet analysis.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of invoices
- Prepare quarterly detailed analysis of revenue transactions to ensure compliance with software revenue recognition criteria.
- Provide ongoing support to our customer and vendor accounts, and follow up Cost queries
- Review and approve Sales Exceptions as required
- Assist in the execution of ongoing projects impacting revenue recognition and resolution of audit matters
- Quarterly audit support; order review. Large deal package preparation
Skills and experience
- Detailed understanding of accounting guidelines for software revenue recognition preferred.
- Ability to work closely with various departments in pressure situations.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office, and Oracle
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- CPA or Degree (Finance or Accounting) Currently held, or working towards
- 2 - 3+ years of experience required
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- Detailed working knowledge of Month End Accounting
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in managing internal and external relationships in a multicultural environment
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.