Our client in Qatar is urgently looking for Safety and Risk Engineer with notice period maximum 2 weeks after recieving the job offer.
Main requirements are below:
- B.E / B.Tech / BSc Hons in Engineering or related degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in HSE Design / Loss prevention Engineering activities of oil & gas onshore / offshore projects
- Knowledge of international codes / standards such as NFPA, API & IP, etc.
- Develop Loss prevention Engineering deliverables on multiple projects
- Assist Lead Engineer with project management duties.
- Production of project deliverables on time and to budget as per project quality / company EMS standards
- Preparation of proposals - man-hour estimates & execution methodology
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of methods, access to databases and access to appropriate software.
- Provide guidance to, and training of junior engineers in the preparation of their work