Our client one of the largest independent oil and gas companies, an, is seeking an Sand Coordinator to work on a six-month assignment within their facilities located in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Coordinates frac sand, sand storage equipment, chemicals and fuel requirements for hydraulic fracturing work in multiple shale basins
* Coordinates with Engineering on frac sand demand and adjusts schedules and sand as needed
* Orders, schedules and ensures frac sand equipment and drivers are utilized to maximum efficiency so that deliveries are on time and in compliance with government regulations, company standards and customer expectations to the well site. (from sand mine and transload facilities)
* Works closely with logistics and dispatch team to adjust delivery schedules or divert trucks in case of issues at wellsite to balance downtime and detention charges
* Coordinate mobilization and demobilization of sand equipment from wellsites
* Plan and perform expediting activities to ensure the timely delivery of frac sand to well site location with accurate documentation of materials and services (invoice management, field ticket consolidation)
* Maintains necessary spreadsheet templates with updated information related to sand movements, sand consumption and material reconciliation
* Communicates problems, changes, and safety concerns with any aspect of the sand process and logistics
* Facilitate and/or assist in the resolution of any issues on order or delivery of sand at point of receipt either at transload or on well site
* Evaluates the effectiveness of current processes and provides continuous improvement ideas to implement
* Manage relationships with sand, chemical, fuel and logistics suppliers
Minimum 3 years frac sand logistics execution experience
* Requires a demonstrated knowledge of frac sand life cycle and process flow from mine to wellhead
* Experience with frac chemicals, sand storage equipment and hydraulic fracturing fuel a plus
* Experience with automated tracking/logistics software a plus.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management or related field is desired.
* Proficient with Microsoft office applications
* Ability to travel to field locations
* SAP or Ariba experience a plus