SAP Application Support Analyst
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking an SAP Application Support Analyst in Chatham, Ontario. This is a Full-Time, 1 Year contract with a potential for extension. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.
- Managing data in SAP related to piping and equipment.
- Receive data, interpret relative to data requirements, review for accuracy and enter or upload into SAP.
- Deliver daily SAP application support management and analysis services, ensuring timely response and resolution to support requests. Key Responsibilities
- Works to align efforts with daily demand profile and activity
- Research detail behind assigned requests for support services through data available in various internal and vendor demand and scheduling databases
- Track and report on assigned short duration deliverables owned by service enterprises, facilitating discussions between requesters and support enterprises as needed to clarify issues, options, proposed solutions and completion timelines
- Execute against ad hoc requests for request history, trend analysis, document review and general mathematical interpretations
- Perform quality and content review of assigned change requests with respect to guidelines, making updates or recommending changes as appropriate
- Document change requests in relevant databases as directed
- Participate to represent internal interests in hardware infrastructure maintenance and planning, root cause analysis reviews
- Recommend process changes as experience permits
- Excel skills. Proficient in basic Excel with some advanced skills such as VLook-ups. (Understand Excel formulas and how they work).
- Analytical thinker, attention to detail.
- Work independently with little supervision
- Experience with Maintenance Management or other technical related Software
- Basic SAP navigation knowledge
- Experience reading technical drawings including Bills of Materials (asset)
- 0-3 years of relevant experience