About the Role:
Perth based role, embedded within the Project team supporting Maintenance Teams on site.
This role is focussed on implementation of the recommendations for improvement and change. Responsible for inputting the Enhanced Change Request, which allows SAP to be updated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This person works with others in the Project Team, understand the change, takes the change requests and raises an 'Enhanced' Change Request order to update SAP.
- Provide ongoing SAP support to Project Members
- Transpose and sanitise bulk Maintenance Build data, received from others or from SAP.
- Work with Project Members or others to gather and review data.
- Work with Project Members or others to understand required defined changes to existing SAP Maintenance Build and raise 'X1' Change Requests to update SAP.
- Audit SAP post X1 implementation to ensure the data has been implemented as requested.
- Ensure processes are being followed and Master Data is being implemented as per company business processes and standards.
- Develop and build SAP PM Master Data using Company Master Data Standards, SAP Templates and SAP MDW tools to implement in SAP.
- Manage Enhance Requests throughout lifecycle - Prepare Data, Raise Request, Obtain Approvals, Support Execution, Audit SAP
Skills & Experience:
- Software or Database Tertiary quals
- Good with Excel and Databases. Automation of spreadsheets - they will work with 30-50,000 line spreadsheets
- High proficiency with SAP PM.
- Knowledge of KGP is highly regarded.
- Good communication skills and willingness to provide SAP technical coaching support to team members & engineers from time to time.
- Sound understanding of MS Excel. Ability to automate spreadsheets and registers to capture Engineering and Reliability data, Maintenance Strategy changes, System Engineer feedback etc.
Due to the nature of the position, this is only open to Australian Permanent Residents with Full Working Rights.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.