The SAP Data Entry Officer will support the Contracts and Procurement Teams by undertaking data entry and transactional processes within SAP. The role will include processing high volumes of purchase requisitions in a timely manner, maintaining master data, generating and analysing reports to identify basic trends within the data, and any other administrative tasks as required to support the C&P Teams
We are currently recruiting for an SAP Data Entry Officer on behalf of our client.
Duration:- 3 months (possible extensions)
Rota- Monday- Friday
- Efficient and accurate data entry in SAP including, but not limited to; processing high volumes of purchase requisitions, maintaining master data, generating and analysing reports to identify basic trends within the data.
- Maintain a neat and organised filing system for future retrieval by Contracts Specialists and Contracts Assistant.
- Ensure that active, inactive and superseded documents are correctly filed and stored and suggest improvements to the Team Lead, Contracts Specialists and the Contracts Assistant where improvement would provide benefit to the team.
- Entering Master Data accurately and assigning correct attributes.
- Changes to agreement and PO documentation
- Improving data, documentation and file flow between Contract Specialists and approvers
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of SAP
- Proficiency in the use of Ariba (desirable)
- Proven time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, but with a strong team, collaborative and customer focus
- Problem solving skills and pro-active attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Experience using SAP highly desirable.
- Experience in a Data Entry Role
- Experience in a corporate environment.
- Minimum - Completion of Year 12
- Any in-progress or completed tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Business or Law are desirable
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be contacted by the 24th May 2019.