Airswift- Scheduler III. Houston, TX. 9-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major O&G clients to seek a Scheduler to join them on a 9 months contract located in Houston, Texas.
The candidate will be responsible for full scheduling control system, as well as the incorporation of contractor schedules into the general project schedule and arranging activities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Create planning and scheduling controls strategy
- Provide the necessary schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and studies within a project stage and for sanction
- Arrange work breakdown structure (WBS) / cost breakdown structure (CBS), performing hand in hand with the Cost Engineer
- Risk Management
- Prepare the interface schedule
- Manage the development of risk mitigation
- Develop reports and present project information to stakeholders
Previous education & experience required:
- 5 years experience with Primavera
- Bachelor's Degree or PMP, PSP or equivalent
- Experience in the O&G Industry in the Upstream segment
- Experience in the Gulf of Mexico GPO/ Subsea Commissioning, flowline and jumper installation scheduling preferable