Our client, one of our major oil and gas companies, is seeking a Supply Chain Management to work on a twelve-month assignment subject to extension within their facilities located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Manage, administer, and consolidate Client's Supply Chain SharePoint site collections.
- Work with Public Affairs and Communications (PAC) and Technology Information Systems (TIS) groups to provide one source of truth for SCM information on the client's Intranet site
- Constantly revisit and review content to ensure business relevance.
- Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption working with PAC and TIS
- Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a monthly basis.
- Monitor for excessive complexity and suggest streamlined alternatives.
- Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly and emails are going out.
- Ongoing research to determine what SharePoint can do.
- Liaise with TIS regarding the migration of sites when necessary
- Develop SharePoint consolidation plan for SCM
- Develop plan for file share consolidation
- Develop Enbridge SCM Intranet site with PAC and TIS
- Lead implementation of consolidation of SCM SharePoint sites and file shares
- Require supply chain background
- Need knowledge of Sharepoint or similar web based portals
- Be involved in updated the intranet web page used by supply chain
- Web design experience valuable
- Require supply chain understanding although role is more technical in nature