One of our biggest client (Oil & Gas Production Company) is looking for "Senior Concept Engineer"
Only for locals!
Work schedule: 5/2, Aktau office (relocation)
LM - Sr. Dept Manager Projects
Purpose of position:
Support the projects teams at Identify/Assess phase of each project as required:
- during Identify/Assess phase of each project - to implement the surface facilities concepts screening and preliminary evaluation.
- to develop engineering deliverables for Identify/Assess phase of each project.
- Support the projects teams at other phases of each project as required:
- ensure compliance with Kazakhstan laws and regulations, European standards and Company philosophies/standards/specifications in all projects.
- participate in projects technical reviews, assessments and audits.
- scope of work definition and preparation of tender docs, perform bid technical reviews.
- develop/prepare key Process engineering documentation for in-house studies and designs
- provide Process engineering knowledge and expertise during all phases of each project from pre-feasibility to commissioning and start-up.
- accountable for review of all Process engineering deliverables of engineering contractors of projects.
- provide cost and schedule information for budgets development and projects management
- data collection from Operations for projects.
- participate in the teams for approval engineering changes in a project, in accordance with Change Control procedure
- Perform technical studies and specific audits, reports and memos
- Analyse existing facilities of COMPANY and propose improvements, de-bottlenecking, upgrades to efficiently decrease operating costs and enhance productivity/ efficience of plants/equipment
- Continuously analyse opportunities for development projects and propose best solution
- Coordinate and supervise 3rd party specialists for design input.
- Assist and advice Department Manager
- Recommend solutions to technical queries and requested exceptions
- Coordinate and manage design works performed by contracted engineering companies, and the individual contracted company lead and discipline engineers
- To communicate immediately to the employer and/or assigned employees any situation on which he/she have serious reasons to consider as a danger for the security and health of the employees, as well as any malfunctioning of the protection system;
- To inform the line manager and/or the employer about the accidents suffered;
- To cooperate with the employer and/or assigned employees in order to make possible the implementation of any measures or requirements of the law or related authorities;
- To cooperate with the employer and/or the related authorities in order to allow a work environment and work conditions without risks for security and health;
- To act, according to the procedures established at the work place, in case of occurrence of any imminent fire danger or other emergency situation;
- To provide to assign persons all known data and information concerning occurred work accidents and/or fires.