We are seeking a Drafting Coordinator to work with one of out clients in Houston.
Must have: solid Instrumentation background.
- Must have proficiency using Auto-Cad that includes Drawing Border set up, Red Line editing, creating attributed blocks and new drawings from field red lines.
- Experience with Documenting As-Built/As-Found documents.
- Preferred familiarity with Natural Gas Compressor, Meter and Interconnect Stations that utilize Reciprocating engines and Turbines.
- Must be able to travel for extended durations (60 - 75%).
- Must be able to work inside large PLC, remote I/O and marshalling cabinets and document all I/O, interfaces and layout.
- Must be able to recognize, identify and document Instrumentation such as Transmitters, Process Switches, Control Valves, Motor Operated Valves and Advanced Flow Meters.
- Will assist Mechanical Team with questions concerning Instrument, Electrical equipment included on P&ID'S while in Field.
- Must be able to verify and update Instrument Wiring drawings.
- Must be able to verify and update Fire and Gas System drawings.
- Must be physically able to stand, kneel, bend and flex for long hours continuously.
- Must be able to work in high noise, high heat areas.