Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Houston, TX.
- Design materials, structures, and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost;
- Conduct feasibly studies, resource requirements both people and materials and setting standards for both operating and development activities.
- Makes decision and recommendation on very high level projects or problems;
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Leadership of various initiatives such as investigation of design options, preparation of test, commissioning and start-up plans;
- Review of preliminary and detailed engineering designs from the perspective of adherence to functional and performance requirements, sound engineering practice and regulatory commitments and requirements;
- Witnessing and acceptance of Factory Acceptance tests, Site Acceptance Tests, Commissioning activities and Start-Up activities;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, standards and specifications.