One of our biggest clients, O&G production company, is looking for a Senior GR/ER Advisor
Only for locals!
- Location - Astana, Kazakhstan, 5/2 fulltime schedule
- Permanent contract
Develops high quality content for executive briefings, country issues playbook, GR strategy, stakeholder management plans, scenarios planning, designs advocacy campaigns.
Develops structured stakeholder management process
Provides advice on the external risks impacting commercial decision making in COMPANY's portfolio.
Maintains an evergreen GR/ER view of risks and opportunities in the ventures and risk mitigation plans.
Confidently engages government ministers and senior officials to advance COMPANY's interests. Builds and leverages networks within the RoK Government, other foreign governments, business and civil society that deliver results for COMPANY's portfolio.
Ensures effective access for COMPANY to key decision makers in the RoK
Enables COMPANY to have an effective relationship with RoK Government.
Delivers high impact reputational projects involving multitude of national and international stakeholders whilst managing down costs.
Develops other junior GR/ER staff in the team, especially in high quality written content generation for executive level audiences
Relevant skill pool:
- Government Relations Upstream
- External Relations Upstream
Experience and Qualifications required
- Senior and able writer, commercially astute with solid understanding of business priorities and excellent command of English and Russian (written and spoken) at all levels from senior managers to country-level stakeholders.
- An international degree in either business administration, international relations, economics or political science. PR/Legal qualifications can be a plus.
- Experience with upstream GR (deep familiarity with upstream government and external relations disciplines and how they play a role).
- Experience of advocacy with senior levels of government.
- Experience in delivering external relations activities through third party contractors.
- Ability to judge the impact on COMPANY's reputation of a particular activity, event or decision and to advise on necessary action.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial mindset: to be able to provide timely and value adding advice on local content and other projects (social investment) by COMPANY
- Basic financial capability (mostly relating to project management and team administration).
- Highly organised: there is a core set of table stakes executive admin that needs to be organized and executed. High level immediate exposure linked with the executives' external engagements.