Our client, a major company within the LNG industry is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on an assignment within their facilities in Houston, TX on an open-ended contract.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering required
- 7 years of supervisory experience in a maintenance or reliability management capacity.
- 10 years of engineering experience in a maintenance or reliability manager role in LNG Operations or similar gas processing facilities
- Extensive experience with Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, RCM, SAP, and CMMS.
- Familiarity with standard operating and maintenance practices for piping systems, rotating equipment, pressure vessels, heat transfer equipment, pump fans, separators and other process installations.
- Certification as a Maintenance and Reliability Professional, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Manage and lead the Planning, Scheduling and Execution of maintenance activities and ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards.
- Develop detailed Preventative and Predictive Maintenance procedures.
- Provide input to all proposed Management of Changes to ensure changes do not conflict with company and PSM requirements (as well as site's reliability objectives) while ensuring that both personnel and equipment risks in their areas have been assessed and addressed prior to implementing the changes.
- Develop, monitor, and manage reliability maintenance budget to achieve the plant financial targets
- Manage the mechanical integrity program to reduce safety, environmental, and quality risk
- Implement plans and programs to continuously improve the maintenance department effectiveness
- Develop strategies aimed at improving equipment availability and reducing life-cycle cost