Senior Mechanical / Sanitary / Public Health Engineer
Education: Mechanical Engineering or relevant degree
Key Skills: Experience in design, planning and project management. Excellent people skills and a strong communicator.
Languages: Excellent communication in German and English
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Role has full sign off and budget is assigned, interviews can be arranged any time to suit within the next 3 weeks.
- Independent specialist planning with focus on sanitary planning and sprinklers
- Creation of concepts in the field of sanitary planning, sprinkler technology, building technology
- Professional presentations in front of customers and other project participants
- Close cooperation with the fields of energy design, facade planning, structural design, building physics, fire protection and project management
- Coordination of users, planners and executing companies
- Quality assurance in planning and execution
- Fachschulabschluss as a state-certified technician in the field of sanitary engineering
- At least 8 years of professional experience as a trade union leader and in team leadership
- Very good technical knowledge in sanitary planning and sprinkler planning, good knowledge in HVAC planning
- High-level of communication, team and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel for several days at home and abroad
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, good English skills are an advantage
The next step
Airswift is working in partnership with Arup to make this key appointment, so in the first instance please contact Liam Nevin to discuss the opportunity in full detail. We are aware that you may not tick every box or have all the skills but if you believe you possess the experience and abilities to fulfil this role please get in touch.
+44 7872 061 947