Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor in Calgary. This is a full-time, 1-year contract with the potential for extension. The individual in this role will be responsible for consulting with business leaders on solutions to improve the effectiveness of their business through diagnosis of gaps related to people, systems, and/or structures. Specifically, the Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor will design and implement Organizational Effectiveness initiatives in areas such as organizational design (reorganization / restructuring), change management, strategic planning, team / leadership alignment and team development. Your role and goal will be to support the business in performing at a higher level across a variety of areas and wide range of challenges.
- Provide change management and transformation support across a wide range of initiatives including culture change, project/program implementations, organizational re-design/re-alignments, business process re-design and technology implementation.
- Help to increase change management/transformation capability and capacity in our leadership team. This may include coaching and training/education to leadership and change champions.
- Develop targeted and actionable change management plans where required in accordance with industry best practices supporting project delivery and sustainment, leadership coaching plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Conduct analyses of stakeholder groups involved in organizational change, identifying potential risks and points of resistance and developing plans to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, analyze results of these assessments, and present findings in a format that is simple, concise and easy-to-understand.
- Support the execution of change management plans.
- Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
- Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design - structure, process and work design.
- Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas.
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
- Related degree (preferably Master's) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
- 5-10 years of related Oil and Gas industry experience
- 10-15 years of group facilitation experience
- Detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development
- Understanding various Measurement models and KPIs (e.g., balanced scorecard; MBO)
- Ability to design team learning interventions (facilitation) E.g., conversation café, appreciative inquiry, conference approach, etc.
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications (asset)
- Knowledge of PROCI Change Management (asset)
- Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs. (asset)
- High performance team model/framework experience (asset)
- CPHR Designation (asset)