Our client, an Oil and Gas EPC Company are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Surrey. The position is offered with an Immediate Start, an initial 6 month contract and negotiable daily rate.
As Senior Planning Engineer you'll be reporting to the Project Control Manager and working on Construction and Installation projects.
- Coordinates, reviews and prepares the plans and schedules for new or existing projects.
- Provides schedule impacts for changes including time impact/critical path analyses using various methods such as Impacted As-Planned, As Planned V As-Built, Windows Analysis.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and/or engineering deliverables
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have experience as a Planning Engineer working on Oil and Gas Projects
- Ideally have extensive experience of subsea (construction and pipelay)