Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
We are working with a major EPC company who is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team in France.
Reporting to Department Lead, this position will be part of the process team responsible for detailed design activities including sizing and specification of equipment, and generation of key process deliverables in line with client requirements and regulatory requirements. This is a role which will be working on various projects including an upstream, downstream and refinery.
- Understand the codes and standard applicable to the work carried out.
- Plan own work based on budgeting requirements
- Supervision of technical detail, budget and schedule of process design in project work where requested.
- Equipment Data Sheets
- Technical Reports and Memos
- Analyzing problems, and determining specific design criteria
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff
- Liaising with client, other disciplines, and other project partners
- Supervision / mentoring of junior engineers
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline and registration. 5+ years related experience in a design office and basic understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria within applicable discipline in a related environment.
- Previous experience of working on Oil & Gas projects for EPC company
- Effective written and spoken communication in English is essential as is the ability to work independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team. Speaking French would be an advantage.
The package on offer is excellent with a competitive rate and additional perks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Paul Murphy