Our client, an Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Project Controls Advisor to be based in their offices in Oslo, Norway. The role is offered with an immediate start, a long term contract and a negotiable all-inclusive daily rate.
As Project Controls Advisor you'll be responsible for overseeing the Contractors schedule and reporting back to the Project Control team based in Australia.
- Coordinates with the Contractor's and Owner project team to progress/update the schedules/ costs and keep up to date through all phases. Ensuring that the MOC Process is followed
- Ensure Assurance reviews align with internal Audit Plan
- Assist Project to go through Phase Gate Assurance activities
- Assist in implementing Owner's Project Production Management systems
Preparation of Monthly Report deliverables and support reviews of progress, performance, productivity, Value of Work Done (VOWD) , Invoicing among other related to FEED Cost and Schedule
- Assist in the development / preparation of the subsequent Phase Schedules& Costs. FEED & Execute.
- Attend Norway based weekly and monthly meetings supporting CEPS function and Interface with CEPS team located in Australia.
- Proactively develops relationships, identifies opportunities to add value, and engage team members as needed. Assist in the evaluation of critical paths in the project schedules and propose alternative schedule options to identify optimum project strategies or resolve problems before and during execution.
- Liaises with all team leaders to communicate required completion dates and interfaces
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience within Project Planning, including extensive experience within Planning for Offshore projects.
Proficiency in project controls on large major capital projects; strong technical skills and demonstrated experience with MCP schedule and cost systems and processes
Strong team leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-cultural, multi-functional team, and to serve multiple customers and effectively manage multiple interfaces
Ability to plan, prioritize and execute the work with the end in mind. Build relationships and effectively interface with project management and other key stakeholders located in multiple locations.
- Align and inspire work team to provide accurate, schedule and cost data. Demonstrated experience in delivering project results
- Owners Team experience and MCP FEED experience is a plus
- Coordination, Integration and Quality Assurance analysis of Contractors' schedule
- Experience on Offshore Platform Design, Fabricate, Construct & Commissioning
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 (knowledge of SAP and Safran is a plus)